The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.
For all the happiness mankind can gain, is not in pleasure, but in rest from pain.
A man who cannot work without his hypodermic needle is a poor doctor. The amount of narcotic you use is inversely proportional to your skill.
We treat a variety of pain problems and we realize that every patient’s pain is unique. Successful treatment depends upon a well- trained specialist who is familiar with many types of pain syndromes and is able to treat them depending on the cause.
Here are a few diagnoses which are commonly treated at Balanced Pain Management:
- Degenerative Disc Disease Of The Back And Neck
- Herniated Disk
- Facet Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Muscle Strain Injuries
- Post- Herpetic Neuralgia (Zoster/ Shingles)
- Spinal Tap Headache
- Failed Back Syndrome/ Arachnoiditis
- Peripheral Vascular Pain
- Chronic Ulcer Pain
- Abdominal Pain, Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Groin Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Rsd)
- Tension Headache
- Migraine Headache
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome And Fibromyalgia
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
“INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT TREATMENTS ARE ALL OFFICE BASED AND EITHER FLUOROSCOPY GUIDED OR ULTRASOUND GUIDED”
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- PERCUTANEOUS BALLOON KYPHOPLASTY FOR SPINE FRACTURE PAIN
- EPIDURAL STEROID INJECTIONS FOR “SCIATICA” AND RADICULAR PAIN
- TRANSLAMINAL AND INTERLAMINAR APPROACHES
- CERVICAL, THORACIC AND LUMBAR LEVELS
- FACET JOINT AND MEDIAL BRANCH BLOCKS AND RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION
- PIRIFORMIS/SCIATIC NERVE INJECTIONS
- LUMBAR SYMPATHETIC BLOCKS
- PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCKS
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED JOINT AND TENDON STEROID INJECTIONS
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED PLATELET PLASMA INJECTIONS
OFFICE BASED INJECTIONS REQUIRE MINIMAL SEDATION AND MINIMAL DOWN TIME FROM WORK AND LIFE!